- Wee Disciples Preschool welcomes and admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Children must be at least 3 years old. Children with fall birthdays may enter school after they turn three. However, we prefer that children turning three after December 1 wait until the following fall to enter school.
- All children entering school must be potty trained and self-sufficient in the washroom.
- Illinois law requires that all children entering school for the first time must submit a completed health exam prior to entering school. The law states that students shall present this form or be excluded from school. The physical exam must include immunization records, including the dates on which the immunizations were administered. The form must be completed and signed by a physician.
- Each enrolled student shall be expected to meet immunization requirements.
Registration for 2018-19 School Year
- Enrollment for current students and Trinity members will begin February 1st.
- Enrollment for the community at large will begin March 1st, with priority as follows:
- Siblings of current students
- Members of another Lutheran Church Missouri Synod congregation
- The rest of the community by the date the application was received
The earliest receivable day for applications is the first day of registration.
Registration and Enrollment Requirements
At the time of registration, the following information needs to be submitted:
- Registration Form 2018-2019 WD Registration Form
- Registration Fee
Prior to the first day of school, the following information needs to be submitted:
- Enrollment Form (Click here to download form)
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Medical Emergency Form (click here to download the form)
- Health and Immunization Records (Click here to download form)
- Authorization for Child Pick-up Form (click here to download the form)
- Parental Consent Form (Click here to download form)
- Handbook Form (Click here to download form)
- First Tuition Payment
- Notification of Child Food Allergies and Food Allergy Paperwork