Please be aware that several restrictions will necessarily apply. It is very important that we abide by these guidelines as responsible citizens, for the health and safety of our worshipers, and for liability protection.
- If you have a fever or are sick, please refrain from coming. Call Pastor Shawn, and let him know. We will keep you in our prayers.
- Come on time, park in the back. If you are early, please wait in your car or wait outside. Unfortunately, we will not be able to socialize as normal inside the building.
- The front doors to the church will not be used. Entry will be by the Preschool door. Please do not use the Fellowship Hall entrance or any other door to enter the building.
- Church is opened 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the service.
- Face masks must be worn inside the building.
- You will see a sanitizing station at the entrance, where we have liquid spray sanitizer and facemasks (if you don’t have one). Please use hand-sanitizer (provided) upon entering the building. Avoid touching people, objects, or surfaces as much as possible.
- The drinking fountain will be closed.
- Restrooms will be open; one person at a time please.
- Worshipers will enter the sanctuary through the West door only. Please follow the signs.
- Social distancing of at least six (and preferably 10) feet between households must be maintained in the sanctuary. This will affect seating and communion procedure. Please note that some pews will be roped off and we kindly ask that you not use them.
- Singing and group recitation will be limited.
- Worshipers will exit the sanctuary through the east door, then please exit the building promptly through the garden door.
- There will be no coffee fellowship between the Sunday services until further notice.
- Please respect others by maintaining 6 ft distance. Please do not crowd the doorways, hallways, or bathrooms, instead wait for others to move, or move out of the way. Social distancing now includes not shaking hands, so greetings will have to be touch-free.
- After the service or meeting, please leave promptly, exit through the garden door. Please try not to stand around or socialize inside the building.
We do not want a coronavirus incident at Trinity, so we really appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We’ve developed these strategies to fellowship together for time being and continue ministry in a loving and respectful way. It’s not clear if or when we will return to services like we used to, but we’ll update these guidelines as time goes by.
“My salvation and honor depend on God;He is my strong protector; he is my shelter.8 Trust in God at all times, my people.Tell him all your troubles, for he is our refuge.”Psalm 62:7-8 (GNT)